Monday, March 9, 2009

Glogster

If you're not on Twitter yet, you must get there and create your network! Wondering how you can build your network? Go to twitter4teachers, create an account, find your subject area, and start adding people to follow on your network. Trust me, they will also follow you, and your network will begin to quickly fill. My point in this is, I'm learning SO much from being on Twitter.

Ever heard of Glogster? Well, me neither, until today. Know how we all have done or still do posters for projects? And then, you have this massive pile of posters just setting in your class... well, Glogster is an online poster creator. Haven't been there to check it out, but the examples in this article (scroll down some on article) look incredible! Check it out. I'll have my class attempt examples this week and post the links here!

Check out some examples my students created for Mrs. Thurlow's Freshman "Pieces of Myself" & "Teen Troubles" units.

No comments: