Friday, March 27, 2009

Easy Photo Editing

Let's face it, Photoshop is a high end tool, no matter how you look at it. Not a Photoshop expert, but need to edit some photos? Here are a few online photo editing tools that might help you. Picnik is one of the easier tools I've seen online. It's fast, easy, and for something basic, it will do the job you need. Fotoflexer seems to work in a very similar fashion.

If you want something slightly more advanced, then I might recommend phixr or splashup. I have not used phixr, but I have used splashup, and there are some glitches, like my students and I were unable to save an image to our desktop. We were only able to do a screen capture to have the image for ourselves. It looks like it saves to a URL or you can immediately post to certain sites, but this wasn't our goal.

I found this article titled 20 Great Online Image Editors on Mashable, which is an interesting place to get tips and learn more about social media.

Check out the online photo editing tools and see which one works best for you.

No comments: