Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Animoto

Check out Animoto for a new way to do presentations. The sample below is what you can do with the free version (you're limited with time & number of pictures), but the upgrade to do unlimited timed presentations is small. Check it out - there's an educational component. The presentation I did below was created by one of my students and me to offer an example to Mrs. Tyler for her Animal Farm propaganda project. See what you think and how you can use this in your classroom! It's VERY, VERY simple to use! Also, check out Alex's slideshow after he studied the Vietnam War.


2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Kudos, Mrs. Wilson & student. I really appreciate it and am looking forward to using it in class - maybe even tomorrow!

Mary Beaudin said...

Sorry, I don't understand how to use it from viewing this. I need more info.