Thursday, March 19, 2009

General Resource Site

Having a little help making something simple (or better, something complex) is always a good thing in my book. I find little shame in using something that isn't an original. I say this because I know there are those of you out there who want to recreate the wheel every time. And, hey, that's fine with me. I just don't have the time, and I know I'm not alone in that boat. So anything that can cut my time is a good thing, indeed. And with everything else that is dumped on our teacher laps, I need all the handy, helpful shortcuts I can get to create a quality end. Quality is the key.

Having said that, here is a helpful resource aptly named Make It & Take It. It has everything from rubric & puzzle creators to interactive sites for all ages. Whether you have the time to spend or are in a pinch and need a quick fix, you should be able to find something here. And guess what? Learned about it from one of my Twitter connections!

No comments: