Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Article on Podcasting Integration

As I find interesting ideas about technology, I'll post them to this blog.

I'll be moving down another Web 2.0 avenue in this entry...Podcasting. More and more faculty seem interested in learning how to or to use podcasts in the class, so I'll be looking for some articles, resources, and posting some 'how to' entries soon.

I found this article on integrating podcasting into curriculum. As I truncated the URL to www.joevans.pbwiki.com to learn if this was a credible source of info, I discovered John Evans is not only the Principal, but also a Technology Teacher at St. Francois Xavier Community School... I'll take his information as valid.

He offers: reasoning for why podcasting is a valid activity, curriculum applications of podcasts, and objectives. Then he breaks down all the ways you can incorporate podcasts into your classes, and offers examples from schools who are using podcasting in these ways. It looks to be a pretty great resource! Peruse and enjoy!

No comments: